Tech Demos - VR for Architectural Design
See how virtual reality equipment can add to your existing architectural workflow with a VR demo. We'll bring the equipment to you and show you how VR software can improve your work.
Tech Demonstration for Architecture Details
“Virtual Reality (VR) is about to change architecture forever…3D imaging and the benefits computers brought to the field pale in comparison to what VR brings.”
A tech demonstration includes:
- Multiple VR systems – including the HTC Vive, Samsung GearVR, and Google Cardboard so you can see the full range of virtual reality experiences
- A technician to guide the demonstration as well as setup and take down the equipment to make this a hassle free rental
- A primer on VR equipment for new users
- Demonstration of the newest architectural vr software – IrisVR Scope and Prospect, Unity3D, and more
- Examples of workflow – Take your Sketchup or AutoDesk Revit files straigth into a VR experience
Schedule a demonstration today!
How much space is required?
The minimum space is about 6′ x 6′. The VR setup can be done anywhere with access to electricity, including outside spaces, weather permitting.
How many people can use this at once?
Only one person can experience VR at one time, but a live feed of what the player is seeing can be displayed on a tv or projection screen for others to see. Part of the fun of VR is watching others experience VR for the first time. Check out some videos of first time reactions: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vr+first+time
How long does it take to set up?
It takes about 25 minutes to set up the equipment.
Can I request specific applications?
Yes, just send us your request before the demonstration and we will pre-load anything you would like to see.
Tech Demo Rates
|# of Hours||Rate|
|Have a longer event? Email Us|
*Rate Includes Equipment and Technician